Bring the Virtual Learning Campus to your business today
iWise2 brings you a Virtual Learning campus that can meet your needs for elearning today and the future!
Our Virtual Learning Campus brings you amazing functionality at incredible costs.
Designed to meet the needs of the mobile, interconnected and changing business world iWise2 brings you flexibility in solution and interconnectivity.
Our cloud based Campus can enable you to increase your reach, monetise your assets and engage your people worldwide.
We deliver leading edge capability and best n class services that combine to bring you the most powerful combination of capability.
See the great features our Virtual Learning Campus delivers for you.
Change, technology, costs and economics are all driving new paradigms in how we take in information and learn.
Training costs, carbon footprints, distributed leadership, complex supply chains and a interconnected virtual world lead to the need for adaptive leading edge approaches to learning.
We deliver a great environment for you to deliver your needs and brng success to your people and your business.
Whether you have 2 employees or 200,000, talk to us about your elearning needs.
You can entirely populate the Virtual Learning Campus with your own material or utilise our materials in full or in part.
Our learning materials are:
- Bite-sized: designed to be read in under 10 minutes, your people don’t need time away from their desks for training - they can give their skills and knowledge a boost over a coffee break;
- Accessible: 24 hours a day 7 days a week, great on smartphone and tablets. Your people have learning materials and resources at their fingertips wherever they are - the office, while commuting, at home, at whatever time suits their schedule;
- High quality: with almost six decades’ experience in leadership and change management in major international blue-chip organisations, we focus on the real-life practicalities of how to lead, manage, drive change and improve performance;
- Tailor-able: from re-branding with your corporate identity to tailoring existing material to suit your needs or writing new, bespoke training for your team or organisation;
- Low cost: build the leadership, management and change skills of your people for low costs
Whether you have 2 employees or 200,000, contact us using the form below to discuss your elearning requirements.
Martin Thomas and Beverley Thomas
To discuss these options in more detail complete the feedback form below and give a brief description of your needs and contact details and we will be happy to get back to you.